Are you looking for Talktalk mail app settings for your android or iOS Device? In this post, we are going to share some tips for my TalkTalk app settings.
When an organization launches any service, there must be some bugs, the same is happening with TalkTalk.
Some users reported that they could not view their monthly bills, and it crashed when they click on the Talktalk view my bills section.
According to the company’s information, the developers continuously work on the backend to make it even more comfortable.
As per the recent update version, all the minors bugs are fixed. With the update, the company has also added some useful features that you can use in your daily activity.
Features and Basic Details
The app comes with many in-built features that you can use in your day to day life. It is easy to manage your account dashboard with TalkTalk my app. many times; we don’t keep track of our account; thus, the monthly bill keeps on rising. As a result, we have to pay a higher amount.
My Talktalk App is an official application of Talk Talk. Where you can view your account details, manage your bills and keep track of your broadband usage.
- As per the latest version, you can view, manage, or pay your latest bill through my TalkTalk app.
- You can download or check your last 12 months’ bill history from the app. Later, this facility is only available when you access my account dashboard through the official website.
- You can use one more feature in your daily routine, i.e., view, delete, manage the details of your recent calls.
- Even you have deleted your call logs from your phone dialer app, although call details will be available in your my TalkTalk app.
- If you are having trouble connecting with the customer service agent, you can use app messenger to contact the agent directly.
- For the people who love to do a chat, my TalkTalk app can connect with the help and support department through live chat.
- Quickly get a response for your query or issue under help and community pages.
How to download my TalkTalk mail app on your device?
If you have just started the service with the company, you must anticipate doing TalkTalk mail settings on your device. But for that, you have first to download my TalkTalk app on your device.
Talktalk mail app for android
Using an android device is always has more benefits than the premium iPhone device. Because of PlayStore, you can download thousands or more apps directly on your android device without any hassle. We always recommend our users connect their device with a wifi connection for quick download.
- Firstly, you have to open Playstore on your device.
- Type My Talktalk App in the search box or Scrolled through apps to find it.
- Once you have found the app, click on the install now button and the installing will begin.
- You can check the notification section’s progress, while the app will continue to install in the background.
- After successfully installed, you can find the app in your app drawer.
- Tap on the application and use the service.
Talktalk mail app for iPad | iPhone
On the iOS device, you can download the application through two methods; using the app store or iTunes.
Note: iTunes should already be installed on your Pc.
Check below steps to download apps using iTunes:
- Tap on iTunes from the “start” menu.
- On the top of the screen, click on the App store.
- In the next window, you will see an option like a download app on an iPad or iPhone.
- Select the desired device and click on the Download button.
- Now a popup will appear to enter your Apple ID and password.
How to setup TalkTalk mail on your device?
Firstly, It is mandatory to have your Talktalk My Account details to access the application. If you don’t know how to create an account with TalkTalk see below the post.
You can access all the below type of domain mail address from the TalkTalk mail app.
You only have to login into the application using your login credentials, i.e. username and password. There is no need to setup Imap or POP settings in the Talktalk mail 2.0 app’s latest version.
Currently, the app is in beta version means; you may face some minor bugs. If you encounter any issues while using the app, you can share your feedback on the community page.
For the people using an old version, you can update the application from the store or follow the below steps to do mail setting in your android or iOs device.
- Whatever Email application you are using on your device. You have to open your email app.
- Select the hamburger sign from the top left corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap on add new account and select other.
- A login window will appear on your device, Enter details:
- Email: Enter your Username or Talktalk Email address.
- Password: Enter your password & click on login.
- Scroll down and look for %type% under Server incoming mail and put details as:
- IMAP server: mail.talktalk.net
- Security type: SSL
- Port: 993
- For the outgoing mail server setting, you have to enter.
- .SMTP server: smtp.talk.net
- Security type: tls
- Port: 587
Verification for sending an email: yes
- Username: Enter the same email as you enter to log in to my account.
- Password: Enter your email password.
Finally, your account is ready to receive and send an email using my TalkTalk mail app.
Talktalk Email Settings
As per the details mention on the official website of talktalk business. From March 4 2021, the company is discontinue its email services. Make sure you have change your email setting as per information mention below otherwise, you will not bale to receive emails anymore.
If you are using mail service in your windows, then you have to install, email or webmail from the window.
You can set up mail in your window using the below settings:
Talktalk IMAP Settings
- Login Name: TalkTalk email address (email@example.com)
- Incoming mail server: mail.talktalk.net
- Incoming port: 113
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.talktalk.net
- For Outgoing Port: 587
- In Outgoing SSL: yes
- Outgoing Authentication: yes
In the case of POP3 mail setup you only have to change the Incoming port to 110. The rest of all other information will be the same.