Are you looking to login into your netplus my account but don’t know your username and password. Here in this post, we will guide you about Netplus router login through your mobile as well as desktop.
You can perform various actions while accessing your netplus account. Change your default password, block or unblock connected devices, change the name of your wifi broadband and many more.
There are multiple ways through which you can login into your Netplus account. That is, using the Netplus broadband app, web browser or through the official website.
If you are looking for the easiest method then we recommend you to access your my account through mobile. As here, you only have to enter your login credentials for the first time and it will automatically store the data in your mobile device.
Netplus Broadband App Login
- First of all, you have to download the official netplus app on your device.
- Open your play store and search for netplus broadband or click here.
- Install the app on your mobile and click on open.
- It will ask for username and password.
- Enter your Username and password and click on the login button.
Netplus Router Login
Some people found netplus broadband login using the web browser easiest. As you only have to follow some basic steps and you are good to go. The only thing is your device must connect to the netplus router connection.
- First open your web browser (Google chrome, mozilla firefox, opera, safari, internet explorer, many more)
- Now in the address bar type 192.168.1.1 or http://18.104.22.168
- It will redirect you to the official login page.
- You will see your router brand name and model number on the top of the page.
- Below you will see a login portal.
- Enter your username and password.
- At last, click on the login button.
Netplus Zte Router Login Password
There are multiple ways through which you will get your Netplus Zte router login password. You can ask your service provider person about the login details or contact customer service number.
Still it didn’t work, then you can try below username and password as it works for me:
Another login credential you can try is entering a user in the username section as well as password. Hope this time it will work for you. For any additional help you can comment below or ask in your contact form.
How to Change Netplus Wifi Password
Now you know how to do netplus router login and want to change your default password or name of your broadband.
- Enter any of the following login credentials and hit enter.
- After a successful login, you will see your router details, model number, serial number, hardware & software version, and many more.
- On the left hand side you will see a Network option, click on it.
- It will now expand into further section like:
- WLAN Common Setting
- WiFi Restrictions
- WLAN Radio2.4G
- WLAN Radio5G
- Port Locating
- Click on Wlan Radio 2.4G to change the name of your 2.4Ghz network.
- Similarly, Click on Wlan Radio 5G to change the name of your 5Ghz network.
Video reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YopSfXRqS9o
This video will guide you how you can change your wifi name and password. You can also change the security level through this video.
Some of the common netplus wifi names 2022 are:
- Mae tera network
- Tu mera connection
- Yeh kiska wifi hai
- Wifi hai Gyan ni jo phele jao
- Gyan kam wifi jaada use kre
- Wifi ka password yaad aaye to batana
- Wifi ka password hai 123456789
- Tera mera network bond