Today Most of the people don’t know about Google Digital Garage learning system because online experience has become much more than watching Netflix, amazon prime or Social media sites.
You know as much time you spend on the internet increases the digital course opportunities. At present google Digital garage constantly helping online marketers and businesses to grom higher.
Whether you are a normal person or a businessman this course is beneficial for all. You will learn creative ways to increase your online sale or to start a new business.
What is Google digital garage?
This is an online course for the people, who want to learn digital marketing from home. Now our team have clear the certification of digital marketing last month 2023. So today I am going to share my experience with the Google Digital Garage.
These courses are basically for the people who are doing blogging, running a YouTube channel or online marketing peoples.
The courses which I am listing below are basically from the recognised search engine that is Google. yes, my friends this all the courses are Google certified courses and there are around 128 courses available that are free of cost.
You don’t require any additional knowledge to get certified from these courses. The best thing is here you will be able to get 3 levels i.e;
You only require a stable internet connection, and a working device such as mobile, laptop, tablet or PC.
Most of you people will worry about how could we do this? we don’t have that much time to sit at one place and learn. So you can even do this course while you are travelling or you can even utilise your free time in the office so there is no need to just sit in one place.
- First of all, you have to open your browser and search for Google digital garage.
- You will get an option like below
- There you have to just click on the Google garage after that it will redirect you to our official website and you will be able to see a user-friendly interface see the screenshot below.
- Before proceeding to the next step make sure you have selected the right country.
- In order to select the right country you have to scroll down at the bottom on the page and on the right side, you will see the country option.
- If your country is not mentioned there you have to click on it and select your country.
Number of courses available at Google garage
There are plenty of free courses offered by Google, we are going to discuss all the courses in details by the Google so as you scroll down you will see the option of simple steps for your growth there are mention three steps over there
- Choose a skill
- Learn at your own pace
- Get certified
Choose a skill: This is the first step which is self-explanatory. You have to select the course in which you are interested. Meaning, you can select a course from the number of courses from a list of 128 courses.
learn at your own pace: This is the second step means you don’t require a fixed place to start this course. you can choose any of the places in which you are comfortable to learn.
Get Certified: The final step in which you will get a certification from the recognised company Google and it has a lot of benefits of getting certified from Google. We will discuss it later on.
You can choose a course in which you are interested among 126 courses available.
On the left side, you will be able to see filters like in which categories you are interested. There are basically three types of categories available
- Data and Teach:- There is a total of 46 courses available in this category.
- Digital Marketing:- 26 courses available
- Career Development:- 54 courses are available.
You can select the duration of the length from the options like
- Under 2 hours
- 2-10 hours
- 11-20 hours
- 20+ hours
After that, you can select a type of certification whether you want to do a free certificate or a paid certificate.
Next, select the type of levels like you to want to start the course from the beginner level, Intermediate level or Advanced level. It is all up to you from where you want to start the course.
At last, you can see a list of course providers. Let me tell you, friends Google is not providing all the courses itself; it is just creating a platform where all the providers can share their knowledge at one place.
Number of Courses in Data and Teach
- Understand the basics of code
- Understand the basics of machine learning
- Improve your online business security
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Machine Learning Crash Course
- Created by University of Helsinki and Reaktor
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Securing Digital Democracy
- Computational Thinking for Problem Solving
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals
- Research Proposal: Initiating Research
- Introduction to Cybersecurity for Business
- Python Basics
- Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery
- Enterprise System Management and Security
- Software Development Processes and Methodologies
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Part 1
- Kotlin for Java Developers
- SQL for Data Science
- Fundamentals of Network Communication
- Database Management Essentials
- What is Data Science?
- Decision Making in a Complex and Uncertain World
- Intro to TensorFlow for Deep Learning
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Version Control with Git
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- SQL for Data Analysis
- Build Native Mobile Apps with Flutter
- Kotlin Bootcamp for Programmers
- Developing Android Apps with Kotlin
- Android developer
- Junior web developer
- Salesforce developer
- Front-end developer
- Think like a computer: the logic of programming
- Build your first web pages with HTML and CSS
- Learn Python basics for data analysis
- Prepare for the G Suite Certification Exam
Courses Available in Digital Marketing
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Get a business online
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand business to other countries
- Connect with customers over mobile
- Promote a business with content
- Understand customers needs and online behaviours
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign
- Customer Segmentation and Prospecting
- Content, Advertising & Social IMC
- Marketing in a Digital World
- What is Social?
- Understanding the web
- Host a design thinking workshop
- Learn about Agile project management and SCRUM
- Use Digital Tools for Everyday Tasks
- Build Your Online Business
- Prepare For Your Business Plan
- Connect and Collaborate Anywhere with Digital Tools
- Write a Business Plan
- Search Google Ads
- Display Google Ads
- Google Ads – Measurement
- Shopping Ads
- Video Google Ads
The List of Courses Available in Career Development
- Build confidence with self-promotion
- Land your next job
- How to increase productivity at work
- Intro to digital wellbeing
- Effective networking
- Business communication
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design
- Speaking in public
- Organisational design: Know your organisation
- Strategic Innovation: Building and Sustaining Innovative Organizations
- The Science of Well-Being
- Social Psychology
- Think Again III: How to Reason Inductively
- Conflict Transformation
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
- Foundations of Everyday Leadership
- English for Career Development
- Preparing to Manage Human Resources
- Influencing People
- Model Thinking
- Business Writing
- Organizational Design and Management
- Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments
- High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation
- Think Again II: How to Reason Deductively
- Basics of Inclusive Design for Online Education
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Improving Communication Skills
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Design Thinking for the Greater Good: Innovation in the Social Sector
- Initiating and Planning Projects
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity
- Giving Helpful Feedback
- Instructional Design Foundations and Applications
- Getting Started with Agile & Design Thinking
- Logical and Critical Thinking
- Using Creative Problem Solving
- Team Coaching
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Learn how to learn
- Which digital job is made for you?
- Develop your career plan
- Build a sales strategy for your freelance business
- Improve your soft skills
- Use Google to Get a New Job
- Manage a Project with Digital Tools
- Communicate Effectively at Work
- Negotiate Your Salary
- Give and Receive Feedback
- Plan Effective Meetings
- Start a CV
- Edit Your CV
- Send Professional Emails
- Grasshopper: Learn to Code
If you want to know each course in detail click on below button it will redirect you to the source page.
How to Register for Free on Google Garage
- Registration for free courses are very simple you have to visit the official website or click here.
- On the right corner of the screen, there is an option for Register.
- Click on Register button then it will redirect you to a new page.
- You will get 2 options for Login into Account.
- Sign in using your Gmail Account.
- Sign in with your any existing email.
- Now Enter your Personal Details and choose the Email preference from the options and click on complete.
- Once you have submitted all the information then you will see a confirmation popup box. Now you are ready to learn.
What are Webinars and How to Join free live Training?
Webinar is a free live training session which is designed to develop your skills.
Google always comes up with the live training to enhance the skills. you can find the upcoming webinars in the webinar section of the official page.
It will take a maximum of 1 hour and in an hour it will solve all your doubt and problems you are facing in a course.
Results, in high performance for the people who are digital marketers and for small businesses.
If you want to attend this Live session then you have to register yourself and fill all the necessary details.
After that, you will get instructions by email on how you will join on a particular date.
In the mail you will find all the information related to timmings date and place.
I have listed some of the latest webinar
Benefits of Courses doing from Google
The most important thing is, it will improve the value of your CV. Means, this will help you, if you are looking for a job in the online industry.
Then the possibility of getting a job is much higher as compared to other candidates.
It is very easy to find a job when you have completed your certification because after clearing a course, it will reflect the two important characteristics,
- You have strong digital skills
- You are self-motivated to learn.
These two qualities can improve the chance of getting a job in a reputed company.
Another benefit of doing a course is, it will grow your career meaning if you are already in the online industry or you are working in a company and if you want to enhance your skills then this is the best time to opt a course to improve your career knowledge and your job.
How to get Google Certificate for Digital Marketing
If you want to do a masters in Digital marketing course from google, then you have to go through to each module in details. There are 26 modules which contain badges.
A badge is a type of digital award you will earn when you complete a task in The google Digital Garage course with great performance. It is a award that you can show or share with your friends and family members. Each badge indicated the level of your performance. Keep working on it!
You have to collect each badge and after getting all the badges you will be ready for the examination which contains 40 questions related to the course you have done.
After completing all the 26 modules you will be able to learn new skills with the help of video tutorials. You can even test your knowledge with a quiz at the end of every module.
Now it’s time to prove yourself. The exam will contain 40 questions and you have to clear all the 40 questions to get certified.
Once you have passed your exam now, you can download your certificate from the dashboard and share that certification on LinkedIn or in your resume.
Additional Courses (Internet Of Things)
If you are looking to learn a course which is in high demand then we suggest you go for the Internet of Things. The Internet of things is referred to as IoT which is continuing to gain tremendous momentum and more organisational interest.
Many multi-million dollar organisations like facebook, google, Microsoft, Tesla are shifting to Artificial intelligence which is only possible because of the internet of things.
Client products, robots goods, vehicles, business and all other daily utility components, mobile devices, smartphones are being pooled in with Internet connectivity.
If you are looking for a platform where you can get theory as well as practical knowledge you can refer to iesphere.
iEsphere is a Dallas based Internet of things company which works on an end to end technology platform which enables businesses to quickly connect through hardware devices to the applications in a very cost effective manner.
FAQ’s Google Digital Garage Answers
What is google digital garage?
An online platform where you can learn about digital courses and enhance your skills in online marketing. Here, there are hundreds of expert available who will guide you every day during live sessions.
How To Put Google Digital Garage Course On CV?
Once you completed the course, then you will be able to download the hard copy of your certification and you will also get a link from which you can share your soft copy in your CV. You have both the option whether you want to go with hard or soft copy.
How to add google garage certificate to LinkedIn?
First, you have to download your certificate and then in the profile section, you will get an option to add certificates. Click on it and add certificate link or upload a file.
How long does it take to complete google Course?
It totally depends on your capability but the minimum duration to complete a course is 1 hour. If you are a very sharp-minded person you can go for the exam after completion of all modules and get your certificate.
If you have any problem on Google digital garage comment below we are always ready to help you or contact us.